Last Updated: 03/22/2022
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all users of the products or services provided by Copy Paste Steel, LLC. Copy Paste Steel, LLC may cease to provide services to any users of the products, should the user break these Terms.
1. Copy Paste Steel, LLC (“CPS“, “Copy Paste Steel“, “Copy Paste Steel, LLC“) is not responsible for failed structures created using any products or services created by Copy Paste Steel. It is the firm who purchased a product from CPS who is responsible for verifying any dimensions used in any drawings, plans, or intellectual property in which the firm had involvement. All Copy Paste Steel drawings or sketches imported into a firm’s drawings, plans, or intellectual property must have their dimensions verified by the firm. Copy Paste Steel, LLC is not responsible for errors, losses, or injuries that originate from errors in the dimensions of Copy Paste Steel products or services. It is the responsibility of the engineer and or the firm to verify the dimensions of CPS sketches that are imported into their drawings.
2. Any errors found in any CPS sketches can be reported to email@example.com. Any purchaser of a Copy Paste Steel product who reports an error in any Copy Paste Steel sketches should expect to receive a revised sketch within 90 days of sending a report.
3. Copy Paste Steel, LLC believes in private property; therefore, all Copy Paste Steel products are property of the purchaser after the sale of the item. There are no monthly fees for any products of Copy Paste Steel, LLC.
4. All purchasers and users of Copy Paste Steel products agree that Copy Paste Steel products are not for copy and or resale.
5. All purchases or users of Copy Paste Steel products, and Copy Paste Steel both agree that disputes are to be settled by individual basis (not class) arbitration. The Purchasers, Users, and Copy Paste Steel further agree that the arbitrator shall have the exclusive power to rule on his or her own jurisdiction, including any objection with respect to the existence, scope, or validity of this agreement to arbitration. The arbitrator must follow these Terms and can award the same damages as a court, except that the arbitrator may not award any relief, including declaratory or injunctive relief, benefiting anyone but the parties to the arbitration. This arbitration provision will survive termination of these Terms.
Payment Processor Error Policy
Last Updated: 08/25/2022
Copy Paste Steel and the purchaser agree that if the Payment Processor is unable to allow a purchaser to download the product the customer has purchased; The Purchaser agrees to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days in order to have the product made available to the purchaser another way:
First Name & Last Name
Company Name (Optional)
Refund & Return Policy
Last Updated: 03/22/2022
1. All sales are final unless one of the following is true: The purchaser of the product has accidentally purchased 2 of the same item in the same purchase transaction. An Agent of Copy Paste Steel, LLC has chosen to give a refund under special circumstances as decided by the President of Copy Paste Steel, LLC.
1.1. Customers who would like to request a refund may do so at the following email address: email@example.com.
1.2. In order to claim a refund, the customer must do so within 10 business days of the purchase. Business Days are 5 days a week, Monday – Friday.
1.3. Customers can expect a refund within 90 days of sending a refund request to the stated email in “1.1“.
2. Copy Paste Steel, LLC believes in private property; therefore, all Copy Paste Steel products are property of the purchaser after the sale of the item. There are no monthly fees for any products of Copy Paste Steel, LLC.
Copy Paste Steel, LLC – Structural Steel & Aluminum Addons for 3D CAD Software ©
© “All Rights Reserved”